Saturday, September 29th, 2012, is Smithsonian magazine Museum Day Live! 15 museums in San Diego are throwing open their doors and offering free admission to anyone with a Museum Day Live! ticket. This is a great opportunity for you and a friend to venture out and explore a new museum.
> Click here to register for a Museum Day Live Ticket!
FYI – You must register to receive a Museum Day Live! ticket.
2012 Participating San Diego Museums
- Barona Cultural Center & Museum
- California Surf Museum
- Creation & Earth History Museum
- Escondido History Center
- Lux Art Institute
- Marston House Museum
- Mingei International Museum
- Museum of Making Music
- Oceanside Museum of Art
- Reuben H. Fleet Science Center
- San Diego Air & Space Museum
- San Diego Chinese Historical Society and Museum
- San Diego History Center
- San Dieguito Heritage Museum
- Whaley House Museum