Get ready for a weekend in San Diego full of Halloween fun, Dia de los Muertos celebrations and these top things to do.
From family friendly fright fests and historically haunted tours, to terror-filled scream zones and wild, trick-or-treat parties, Halloween in San Diego is crazy fun for ghouls and kids of all ages.
- Find the Perfect Pumpkin Patch in San Diego – 2014
- San Diego’s Haunted Houses and Trails Invite You To Enter…If You Dare
- No Trick-or-Treating Here – 21+ Halloween Parties in San Diego
- 5 Places for Halloween Fun for Kids Around San Diego
More Family Halloween Fun
- Trick-Or-Treating in Old Town – October 31, 2014
- Trick-Or-Treat on India Street – October 31, 2014
- National City Firefighters Tower of Terror – October 31, 2014
Halloween on Stage
- Evil Dead the Musical – Through November 1, 2014
- She-rantulas from Outer Space In 3D! – Through November 2, 2014
- SchlockFest Film: Curse of the Werewolf – October 29, 2014
- Halloween Silent Movie Night at the Spreckels Organ Pavilion – October 31, 2014
- Nightmare on B Street with Bill Conti – November 1, 2014
More Spooky Fun for the 21 and Up Crowd
- Active Lifestyle Nerds Halloween Party Extravaganza – October 31, 2014
- Carnevil: Mission Brewery’s Annual Halloween Party – October 31, 2014
- House of Blues Halloween Block Party – October 31, 2014
Dia de los Muertos
Celebrate life and remember the departed at one of the many lively festivals and events being held throughout San Diego.
Viejas Outlet Center Ice Rink
To kick off the holiday season, Viejas Outlet Center is opening their massive ice skating rink early! Don your best costume for some Halloween fun on Southern California’s Largest Outdoor ice skating rink.
Where: Viejas Outlet Center – 5005 Willows Rd Suite 229, Alpine, CA 91901
When: October 31, 2014 (Regular hours and prices start November 1, 2014)
Time: 5:00 to 10:00 PM
> Find out more about the Viejas Outlet Center Ice Rink
2014 Carlsbad Fall Village Faire
Considered the largest single day street faire in the nation, the annual Carlsbad Village Street Faire features more than 900 vendors selling everything from clothes, accessories, plants and household products to art, antiques and home decor. An international food court provides dining choices from over 50 vendors and a children’s entertainment area includes games, a super slide, a bounce house, a rock climbing wall, face painting and arts and crafts.
Where: Grand Avenue between Carlsbad Blvd. and Jefferson St., Carlsbad, CA 92008
When: November 2, 2014
Time: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
> Find out more about the 2014 Carlsbad Fall Village Faire
More Top Things to Do in San Diego
- Baja Culinary Fest – October 29 – November 2, 2014
- Dan St. Germain from VH1’s Best Week Ever – October 29 – November 2, 2014
- Giselle – November 1-2, 2014
- University Heights Urban Harvest Festival – November 1, 2014
- Ramona Art & Wine Festival – November 1, 2014
- Patty Griffin – November 1, 2014