Spend the upcoming weekend in San Diego enjoying everything California’s Beach City has to offer including these top things to do.
When: March 1-31, 2018
An entire month dedicated to the freshest, dankest and piniest IPAs from Stone and our friends around the country!
When: March 3-4, 2018
Where: San Diego County Waterfront Park – 1600 Pacific Highway, San Diego, CA 92101
CRSSD Festival is a two-day electronic music festival at the 12 acre San Diego Waterfront Park featuring three stages and 36+ performers. In addition to the music, the festival will offer craft beer, mixed drinks, food, and more.
When: March 3-4, 2018
Where: Seaport Village – 849 West Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101
San Diego’s Seaport Village hosts the only Busker Festival in Southern California. We bring professionals from across the country to perform their bizarre talents from sword swallowing to knife throwing to pogo stick tricks and juggling on unicycles. Throughout the two-day festival, some of the nation’s top performers fill the bay front village drawing visitors to shop, dine and enjoy an entire day of one-of-a-kind entertainment.
When: March 3-11, 2018
The San Diego Festival of Science and Engineering is a ten-day educational experience including interactive demonstrations, hands-on activities and dynamic speakers to engage kids and families in all that encompasses STEM (science, technology, engineering and math). The week kicks off with its largest event EXPO Day (March 3, 2018) at PETCO Park. EXPO Day is free and open to the public. Hundreds of community businesses and organizations will participate in EXPO Day in addition to over 60 programs and events that will follow throughout the week all throughout the county of San Diego. More than 75,000 kids, parents, teachers, industry leaders and community members are anticipated to attend during Festival Week.
When: Thru September 3, 2018
Where: Fleet Science Center – 1875 El Prado Balboa Park, San Diego, CA 92101
Does toast always land butter-side down? What keeps you drier: running in the rain or walking through it? Can you really pull a tablecloth off of a fully set table without disturbing a dish? In this amazing hands-on exhibition, you can put these myths to the test—just as the team from the popular MythBusters TV show has done for years! Use scientific observations and your own curiosity to search for the truth behind some commonly held beliefs.
More Top Things to Do in San Diego
- Unseen Artists – Thru April 30, 2018
- Uncle Vanya – Thru March 11, 2018
- Barrios Hermanos Presents: Border Art – Thru March 9, 2018
- The Importance of Being Earnest – Thru March 4, 2018
- Macy’s Museum Month – Thru February 28, 2018
- Tuesday Takeover with Flor Franco – February 27, 2018
- Casbah Presents…Real Estate, Lucy Dacus – February 27, 2018
- Burger-A-GoGo – February 28, 2018
- Nick Thune – March 1-3, 2018
- Chris Smither – March 1, 2018
- Hops on the Harbor with Duck Foot Brewing – March 2-30, 2018
- The Amazing Acro-Cats in San Diego – March 2-11, 2018
- 33rd Annual Spring Home/Garden Show – March 2-4, 2018
- Live Mural Painting with Kelly Montague – March 3-4, 2018
- Stretch Yourself Free Yoga – March 3, 2018
- Finish Chelsea’s Run 5K – March 3, 2018
- San Diego Undy Run/Walk – March 3, 2018
- Insane Inflatable 5K – March 3, 2018
- St. Patrick’s Day Half Marathon – March 4, 2018
- EC Craft Beer Invitational – March 4, 2018
- To Be Wed, A Bridal Marketplace – March 4, 2018
- Mainly Mozart Youth Orchestra Concert – March 4, 2018
- Raga, Roots & Reimaginings – March 4, 2018
- Oscars in the Ranch – Acadamy Awards Viewing Party – March 4, 2018
- Velvet Caravan – March 4, 2018
- Clay Colton Band – March 4, 2018
- Zach Deputy – March 4, 2018