Spend the upcoming weekend in San Diego enjoying everything California’s Beach City has to offer including Beer Week and these top things to do.
When: Thru November 11, 2018
San Diego Beer Week is a ten-day celebration inspiring people to drink local, craft beer and promoting San Diego’s thriving brewing culture with multiple events happening across the county.
When: November 8-17, 2018
Founded in 2000, the festival has grown to become the largest exhibition of Asian cinema in the western United States, and has showcased everything from future classics like Bong Joon-ho’s Memories of Murder (US Premiere) to luminary independent work like Patrick Wang’s award-winning In the Family (North American Premiere). Each year, the festival brings West Coast, North American, and World premieres of films from around the world to San Diego and gives audiences unique opportunities to discover international cinema.
When: November 9 – December 2, 2018
Where: Del Mar Thoroughbred Club – 2260 Jimmy Durante Blvd, Del Mar, CA 92014
It’s time for an encore! Four weeks of elite Thoroughbred racing, fresh events and musical performances to keep the good times rolling. This nostalgic season will present superior racing along with a lineup of engaging events during the four-week run. From concerts to college day and Thanksgiving.
When: November 9-12, 2018
The island itself will provide the magical setting for four jam-packed days of parties, panels, exhibits, workshops, Special Events, celebrities, live performances, new films, filmmakers, treasured classics, interesting venues, awards, tributes, blooming gardens, beach walks, sunsets, friendly locals, and shops and restaurants for every taste, along with a wide variety of films by filmmakers from every level of the craft, from emerging student to seasoned pro.
When: November 9, 2018
Where: Stone Brewing – 1999 Citracado Parkway, Escondido, CA 92029
While Stone has long had a reputation for brewing hop-forward IPAs, we’ve always had a deep appreciation for the glorious dark side of beer. If you’ve attended our Oakquinox or Pour It Black events in the past, we’ve combined them both into one massive celebration of the finest stouts, porters and barrel-aged delights.
When: November 10, 2018
Where: San Diego Embarcadero, San Diego, CA 92101
See over 4,000 Veterans, Active Military, Bands, Floats and Civic Groups celebrate Veterans Day with the San Diego Veteran’s Day Parade.
When: November 11 – December 16, 2018
Where: The Old Globe – 1363 Old Globe Way, San Diego, CA 92101
Amid the commotion of the holidays, Staff Sergeant Mike Randolf returns from Afghanistan and home to his family. But before Mike can open his heart to the joy and spirit of the season, he must make peace with the past and let go of the ghosts of the battlefield. While Mike’s wife helps him readjust to civilian life, it’s their precocious young daughter’s sweet search for the true meaning of Christmas that leads the family toward healing.
When: November 11, 2018
Where: The Lodge at Torrey Pines – 11480 N Torrey Pines Rd, La Jolla, CA 92037
There is no better setting for the closing event of San Diego Beer Week than the Arroyo Terrace of the Lodge at Torrey Pines. The Beer Garden brings together the best of San Diego’s breweries and local chefs to celebrate the craft beer movement. With 28 breweries and 14 chefs, the Beer Garden is a truly unique and delicious food and beer pairing event. Each admission includes unlimited tasters of beer and food. The event benefits Chef Celebration Foundation and the San Diego Brewers Guild.
More Top Things to Do in San Diego
- Viejas Outlet Center Ice Rink – Thru January 27, 2018
- Dr. Seuss’s How the Grinch Stole Christmas! – Thru December 29, 2018
- Mindfulness Teaching Series – Thru December 1, 2018
- Boomont & Fallfest 2018 – Thru November 30, 2018
- Formidably Fresh, an art exhibition – Thru November 30, 2018
- Behind the Book Blue Sky, White Stars – Thru November 18, 2018
- Holmes and Watson – Thru November 18, 2018
- Globe for All Presents: A Midsummer Night’s Dream – Thru November 18, 2018
- Fall 2018 Garden Season – Thru November 13, 2018
- BLVD Brewers Ale Trail – Thru November 11, 2018
- Elijah Rock Celebrates the Classic Crooners – November 5-6, 2018
- Taco Tuesday Takeover with Katsuji Tanabe – November 6, 2018
- Musiq Souldchild – November 7, 2018
- Lucero – November 7, 2018
- Rob Machado Foundation Benefit Ft. The Offspring – November 7, 2018
- C-Note Pop-Up Art Sale – November 8-11, 2018
- Pure Project- Sour Sunday and Keep the Pint Night – November 8, 2018
- Open Show – November 8, 2018
- Wine Dinner Series Featuring Moet & Chandon – November 8, 2018
- The Crucible – November 9-18, 2018
- Heather McDonald – November 9-10, 2018
- California Ballet Presents: Noche Latina – November 9-10, 2018
- Scholarshare 529 Toddler Time: Make Music – November 9, 2018
- New Beer Release: Collab with Modern Times – November 9, 2018
- Spafford – November 9, 2018
- Greensky Bluegrass – November 9, 2018
- Record Company – November 9, 2018
- Ride the Point Memorial Charity Ride – November 10, 2018
- 2nd Saturday: Flintknapping with James Bowden – November 10, 2018
- Notorious B.R.U.N.C.H. – November 10, 2018
- SDBW Can Release – November 10, 2018
- “A” Train – November 10, 2018
- Tribute to Veterans – Inspiration Concert – November 10, 2018
- Sour Saturday – November 10, 2018
- California Ballet: Havana Nights Dance Party – November 10, 2018
- Studio 200 on Island – November 10, 2018
- ASD Mornings – November 11, 2018
- Silver Strand Half Marathon, 10 Miler & Veterans Day 5K – November 11, 2018
- San Diego Potter’s Guild Pottery Show and Sale – November 11, 2018
- Home for the Holidays Pet Adoption Brunch – November 11, 2018
- 13th Annual UH Arts Open & Taste of University Heights – November 11, 2018
- The Chairman of the Board – November 11, 2018