Spend the upcoming weekend in San Diego enjoying everything California’s Beach City has to offer including these top things to do.
Farmers Insurance Open
One of golf’s biggest events of the year, the Farmers Insurance Open, returns to San Diego’s Torrey Pines Golf Course this weekend! Will Brandt Snedeker be able to hold onto his 2016 title? Find out and while you’re at it, check out all of the other festivities surrounding the legendary course including plenty of lounges, an expo with the latest in golf equipment, and more.
Where: Torrey Pines Golf Course -11480 North Torrey Pines Rd., La Jolla, CA 92037
When: January 26-29, 2016
Cost: Starting at $15
> Find out more about the Farmer’s Insurance Open
Dine Out Escondido! Restaurant Week
Enjoy scrumptious specials from our highly acclaimed chefs, restaurateurs, and eateries. Savor the diverse culinary flavors of Escondido by taking advantage of this opportunity to visit your favorites and create new experiences! Cheers!
When: Thru January 28, 2017
> Find out more about Dine Out Escondido! Restaurant Week
San Diego Sunroad Marina Boat Show
Welcome to the 2017 San Diego Sunroad Boat Show. If you are a boater, don’t miss this once a year event! We’ll have the brands and companies you’ve come to know and love, as well as new marine services and products, free boating seminars, boat rides, libations and more. Come join us!
Where: Sunroad Resort Marina – 955 Harbor Island Drive, San Diego, CA 92101
When: January 26-29, 2017
Cost: $13. Kids 12 & Under – Free
> Find out more about the San Diego Sunroad Marina Boat Show
San Diego Tet Festival
The San Diego Tet Festival features Lion Dancing, Music, Rides, and More! Join us in welcoming the Year of the Rooster as we Spring To New Horizons!
Where: Mira Mesa Community Park – 8575 New Salem Street, San Diego, CA 92126
When: January 27-29, 2017
> Find out more about San Diego Tet Festival
Lunar New Year at SeaWorld
Celebrate Lunar New Year at SeaWorld San Diego. Enjoy riveting performances from the Chinese Acrobats of Hebei inside Mission Bay Theater®. Be awed by lion dancers on the Festival Stage and take in the beautiful scenery and décor. Fill your appetite with Asian-inspired food and drinks like our mouth-watering Bao sandwich and Sweet Lunar Stuffed Pancakes. Start a new tradition at SeaWorld’s Lunar New Year.
Where: 500 SeaWorld Dr, San Diego, CA 92109
When: January 28 – February 20, 2017
Cost: Included with Admission
> Find out more about Lunar New Year at SeaWorld
More Top Things to Do in San Diego
- Our Great Tchaikovsky – Thru February 12, 2017
- Circus Vargas Presents Steam Cirque – Thru January 30, 2017
- Viejas Outlet Center Ice Rink – Thru January 29, 2017
- Disney on Ice – Worlds of Enchantment – January 26-29, 2017
- Jon Dore – January 26-28, 2017
- Muriel Anderson’s Wonderlust – January 26, 2017
- Kennedy Jones & Helena Legend at OMNIA San Diego – January 26, 2017
- Ali Wong – January 27-28, 2017
- American Riffs and Rhapsodies – January 27, 2017
- 3LAU at OMNIA San Diego – January 27, 2017
- Dynamiq at FLUXX – January 27, 2017
- San Diego Cat Show – January 28-29, 2017
- Oceanside Craft Beer & Food Festival – January 28, 2017
- Carl Verheyen Band – January 28, 2017
- Beyond the Score: Things Our Fathers Loved – January 28, 2017
- Manufactured Superstars at OMNIA San Diego – January 28, 2017
- Reflex at FLUXX – January 28, 2017
- RadioLab’s Jad Abumrad – January 29, 2017