1. Dad’s are free for Father’s Day Weekend at the Reuben H. Fleet Science Center. Dads will receive free gallery admission on Saturday, June 18 or Sunday, June 19 with the purchase of one full-price gallery admission ticket on the same day. Be sure to check out the new “Geometry Playground” exhibition where they can play a whacky game of hopscotch.
2. Nothing is better than a little outdoor time with your dad. The San Diego Zoo invites dads and their kids ages four and older to spend the night at a special Father’s Day sleepover June 17th. Sleep among the animals complete with your own tent, buffet dinner, s’mores and a campfire.
3. Set sail aboard the Californian this weekend with the Maritime Museum. Upon disembarking, every dad will receive a gift and a photo to commemorate their special day. Advance ticketing for these special sailings are only available on the Maritime Museum of San Diego’s website.
4. Celebrate Father’s Day with Shamu at SeaWorld San Diego. Relax and be pampered while you dine poolside and experience the magical bond between our killer whales and their young. Seatings are at 9:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. Sunday.
5. Bring dad aboard a luxurious yacht for a special Father’s Day Prime Rib Dinner cruise with Flagship Cruises and Events. This 2-1/2 hour San Diego dinner cruise includes a three course meal featuring succulent tender slow roasted prime rib.