This spring, San Diego’s Guides to the Good Stuff have been sharing their favorite things about life in America’s Finest City. From photographer Aaron Chang‘s favorite neighborhoods to pro-surfer Rob Machado‘s favorite taco stand, these notable San Diegans have had plenty of “Good Stuff” to share with viewers around the world.
Do the Guides have you dreaming of a San Diego getaway? Now through May 12, 2014, you could win the ultimate tour of all the “Good Stuff” that San Diego has to offer! Enter the San Diego Guides to the Good Stuff Sweepstakes for your chance to win a trip for two to San Diego, inspired by the “Guides to the Good Stuff.” Enjoy authentic Mexican cuisine recommended by celebrity chef Marcela Valladolid. Play a round of golf on one of Tina Mickelson’s favorite courses. Follow Greg Koch‘s tips for craft beer tasting on a brewery tour, and much more.
The Grand Prize Includes
- Round-trip airfare for two adults
- 4 nights hotel for 2 at the Grande Colonial Hotel
- 2 tickets to the San Diego Zoo
- 1-hour surfing lesson and surfboard rental from Surf Diva Surf School
- Dinner for 2 at Cafe Coyote
- 2 passes to the Museum of Photographic Arts
- 1 round of golf for 2 at Maderas Golf Club
- 2.5-hour Brew Hop tour for 2
- 2 tickets to the San Diego Symphony
- 2 tickets to SeaWorld San Diego
This San Diego sweepstakes ends at 10:00 AM on Monday, May 12, 2014. Enter now for your chance to experience the “Good Stuff” in San Diego!