Spend the upcoming weekend in San Diego enjoying everything California’s Beach City has to offer including these top things to do.
Comic-Con International: San Diego
Visitors can be Super Man or Wonder Woman for a day at Comic-Con International at the San Diego Convention Center. Comic-Con has become a signature summertime event for San Diego; it is the largest comics and pop culture event in the United States, attracting thousands of artists, celebrities and fans of comic books, movie memorabilia and all things related to pop culture.
Where: 111 W. Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101
When: July 21-24, 2016
> Find out more about Comic-Con International: San Diego
More than 100 Pro Surfers make up the largest female contest in the world, including reigning Supergirl champ Sage Erickson and former champs Malia Manuel, Lakey Peterson, Courtney Conlogue and Coco Ho, among other world class surfers. The Festival Village includes a food, live concerts, a beer garden with a lounge area live-streaming the contest, half-pipe skateboarding exhibitions from X Games pros, the Supergirl Surf Film Fest, free hairstyling by Paul Mitchell, celebrities, and more!
Where: Oceanside Pier, Oceanside, CA 92054
When: July 22-24, 2016
> Find out more about the Supergirl Pro
Gourmet Food Truck Festival
Bring your appetite for the tastiest food on wheels when the 6th annual Gourmet Food Truck Festival comes to Del Mar Races. Enjoy a variety of some of the hottest eats in Southern California as 40 food trucks are expected, all in one location, with gourmet chefs serving their eclectic bests at super prices.
Where: 2260 Jimmy Durante Blvd, Del Mar, CA 92014
When: July 23, 2016
Time: 12:00 to 6:00 PM
Cost: Free with racetrack admission. Most items $6-$10
> Find out more about the Gourmet Food Truck Festival
Heroes Brew Craft Beer Festival
The San Diego beer fest you do not want to miss is Heroes Brew Fest! 100+ craft beers from over 40 breweries, the Caped Crusader Costume Contest, music, dancing and craft beer fest vendors combine powers to form an unrivaled San Diego beer fest experience!
Where: San Diego County Waterfront Park – 1600 Pacific Hwy, San Diego, CA 92101
When: July 23, 2016
Time: 3:30 to 6:30 PM
> Find out more about the Heroes Brew Craft Beer Festival
Late Nights at San Diego Attractions
Let the fun continue well into the night with extended hours and evening programming at San Diego’s world-class attractions.
> Find out more about Summer Vibes Ready to Reverberate at SeaWorld
> Find out more about Nighttime Zoo at the San Diego Zoo
> Find out more about Summer Safari at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park
> Find out more about the Balboa Park After Dark
More Top Things to Do in San Diego
- Cinema @ The Balboa – Aliens – July 20, 2016
- Doug Loves Movies – July 20, 2016
- Stone Brewing’s Hop-Con 4.0 – July 20, 2016
- Downtown at Sundown – July 21, 2016
- W00TSTOCK 8.0 A Night of Geeks & Music – July 21, 2016
- Final Symphony: Featuring Music from Final Fantasy – July 21, 2016
- 3rd Annual Evening with Herradura Tequila – July 22, 2016
- California Clambake at the Hotel del Coronado – July 22, 2016
- Chris Hardwick: ID10T Tour – July 22, 2016
- Apollo 11: The First Moon Landing – July 22, 2016
- Saturday At The Ranch – July 23, 2016
- Surf Diva x FM94/9 Subaru Surf Session #3 – July 23, 2016
- Kaiser Permanente Bolt to the Q – July 24, 2016
- Fermenters Club at Cellar 3: Barrel-Aged Pickles – July 24, 2016
- Hopped Up: Tap Takeover with Pizza Port Brewery – July 24, 2016
- Twenty One Pilots – Emotional Roadshow – July 24, 2016
- North PB Sin ‘N Stroll – July 24, 2016