Spend the upcoming weekend in San Diego enjoying everything California’s Beach City has to offer including Valentine’s Day and these top things to do.
When: Thru February 14, 2018
California’s Beach City invites you to celebrate your love by doing something spontaneously different. Dance the night away in the Gaslamp Quarter or kick back with an award winning craft beer at a local tasting room. Swap out the walk on the beach with a hike to heights with unparalleled views. Or learn a new skill together…like standup paddleboarding.
When: February 15-25, 2018
More than 30 San Diego performing arts organizations have come together to collaborate on and promote the third annual San Diego Theatre Week, a celebration of performing arts that will serve to promote the vast array of performing arts in the city.
When: February 15-18, 2018
The Fifth Annual San Diego Improv Festival returns, attracting improv enthusiasts from around the country for the four-day comedy binge. The festival will offer professional workshops and performances from a selection of hand-picked improv teams from cities around the country.
When: February 16-18, 2018
Where: Lyceum Theatre – 79 Horton Plaza, San Diego, CA 92101
Get swept away in the sizzling tempo and rhythms of SDB’s latest world premiere, written and performed live by jazz icon, Gilbert Castellanos and San Diego’s hottest Latin Jazz musicians. Also on the program, last year’s evocative Noche De Ronda, set to the music of Mexico’s beloved composer, Agustin Lara.
When: February 16-18, 2018
Where: Mira Mesa Community Park – 8575 New Salem Street, San Diego, CA 92126
The San Diego Tet Festival features Lion Dancing, Music, Rides, and More! Join us in welcoming the Year of the Dog as we Spring To New Horizons!
When: February 17, 2018
Where: Hotel del Coronado – 1500 Orange Ave, Coronado, CA 92118
Step back in time into a sepia-tone lit Crown Room as The Del celebrates 130 years of inDELible memories. The evening includes a dinner collaboration from five of the nation’s French Master Chefs, an incredible gallery showing of some of the world’s most iconic stars from legendary celebrity photographer John Russo, and entertainment from NRG Orchestra. Tickets are limited for this black-tie gala.
More Top Things to Do in San Diego
- Uncle Vanya – Thru March 11, 2018
- The Importance of Being Earnest – Thru Mar 4, 2018
- Lunar New Year at SeaWorld – Thru February 25, 2018
- The Full Monty – Thru February 25, 2018
- Hops on the Harbor with Thorn Street Brewing – Thru February 24, 2018
- San Diego Jewish Film Festival – Thru February 18, 2018
- Tuesday Takeover with Emmanual Piqueras – February 13, 2018
- 2018 San Diego Mardi Gras Masquerade | Fat Tuesday – February 13, 2018
- Hannibal Buress – February 15-17, 2018
- Yacht Rock Revue – February 15, 2018
- February Critter Camp – February 16-23, 2018
- Scholarshare 529 Toddler Time: Little Innovators – February 16, 2018
- Club M Presents: Chinese New Year – February 16, 2018
- Ricercar Consort: A Concert for Anna Magdalena – February 16, 2018
- Como la Flor: Tribute to Selena – February 16, 2018
- 5K Paw Walk in the Garden – February 17, 2018
- SoCal Etsy Guild Market – February 17, 2018
- From Ireland to San Diego – February 17, 2018
- Jack Tempchin – February 17, 2018
- Dorothy – February 17, 2018
- Local Brews Local Grooves – February 18, 2018
- Lotus at Music Box – February 18, 2018
- 22nd Annual Chinese New Year Celebration – February 18, 2018