When: March 15-25, 2018
Don’t miss the opportunity to be part of this 11-day experience which attracts an audience of more than 22,000 attendees from San Diego and our neighboring cities of Tijuana, Mexico and Los Angeles, CA.
When: March 16-18, 2018
Where: Viejas Arena – 5500 Canyon Crest Dr., San Diego, CA 92182
NCAA® March Madness is coming to San Diego! Share the experience at the 2018 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship First/Second Rounds in Viejas Arena.
When: March 17 – April15, 2018
Where: 500 SeaWorld Dr – San Diego, CA 92109
Foodies and craft beer aficionados will love SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival, featuring craft beer from favorite local breweries, plus fresh international cuisine infused with local, sustainable ingredients and unique signature flavors from around the world.
When: March 17-18, 2018
Where: Del Mar Fairgrounds – 2260 Jimmy Durante Blvd, Del Mar, CA 92014
Come see San Diego’s best cake decorators compete in the largest event of its kind in California. The 35th annual Cake Show “Rockin’ Cakes” is a weekend with celebrity chef appearances, raffles, cake competitions, classes by world-renowned cake artists, shopping from the top caking vendors, and free stage demos.
When: March 17, 2018
Gather up your favorite lads and lasses and celebrate the one day a year where everyone’s Irish. San Diego offers parades and celebrations suitable for the family and your little leprechauns, and late night parties and pub crawls with ever-flowing green beer for the grown-ups.
When: March 17, 2018
Where: Fashion Valley Mall – 7007 Friars Road, San Diego, CA 92108
Celebrate the 3rd Annual Sabor Latino – Food, Beer and Wine Festival. Enjoy unlimited food tastings inspired by celebrated Latino chefs, as well as unlimited beer and wine tastings provided by some of the best craft breweries and wineries from San Diego and Baja California. We’ll also have live music and art showcases all day!
More Top Things to Do in San Diego
- Butterfly Jungle – Thru April 15, 2018
- Stone IPA Madness – Thru March 31, 2018
- Hops on the Harbor with Duck Foot Brewing – Thru March 30, 2018
- Tuesday Takeover with Kat Humpus of Specialty Produce – March 13, 2017
- Gentle Women of the Gaslamp Quarter – March 14, 2018
- Oh Sees with The Prettiest Eyes – March 14, 2017
- Jacob Sirof – March 15-17, 2018
- Morgan Leigh Band And Wish & the Well with Shane Shipley – March 15, 2018
- Rachel Yamagata with Craig Stickland – March 15, 2018
- Salsa Under the Stars – March 16, 2018
- Spring Movies on the Beach March 17-31, 2018
- Spring Planting Jubilee & Tomato Sale – March 17-18, 2018
- Hell Fire Fat Tire – March 17, 2018
- Water Wise at The Living Coast – March 17, 2018
- Literary Tea – March 17, 2018
- Beatles vs. Stones March 17, 2018
- Zoo Wild at The Living Coast – March 18, 2018
- San Diego Hot Chocolate 15K & 5K Road Race – March 18, 2018
- Wedding Showcase at the Crossings Carlsbad – March 18, 2018
- Walter Trout – March 18, 2018