When: Thru May 6, 2018
From Old Town to the waterfront, celebrate Cinco de Mayo with rich, cultural festivals, live mariachi music, traditional folklorico dancing, margaritas, authentic Cali-Baja tacos, lucha libre and more.
When: May 3-6, 2018
Where: WorldBeat Cultural Center – 2100 Park Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101
West Coast Weekender is a music conference and boutique festival spanning over four days in May. With a strong focus on local art and industry, West Coast Weekender pays homage to the American westside’s rich underground music culture. World class talent will participate in daytime panel discussions, and play parties that will run from afternoon to early morning.
When: May 4 – September 2, 2018
Where: SeaWorld San Diego – 500 SeaWorld Dr, San Diego, CA 92109
Featuring everyone’s favorite Sesame Street friends, themed floats, contemporary tunes including Sesame Street favorites and two show-stopping performances throughout the parade route. SeaWorld San Diego is the only place to see this exclusive parade experience in California.
When: May 4-6, 2018
Where: 1200 N Pacific St, Oceanside, CA 92054
The largest Beach Soccer Festival on the West Coast, this annual beach soccer festival is a competitive tournament for regional and worldwide teams that is also a fun family event on Harbor Beach in Oceanside.
When: May 4-6, 2018
Where: Julian Town Hall – 2129 Main St, Julian, CA 92036
Because of Julian’s mountain valley location, bordering a national forest and close to the Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, there are 855 species of plants within 25 miles of town, many of which were used for health and healing by Native Americans. The Wildflower Show is meant to educate club members, local residents, out-of-town visitors and children about the botanical wealth of Julian and its vicinity.
When: May 5, 2018
Where: Historic Vista Village – 209 E Broadway, Vista, CA 92084
The Rhythm & Brews Music and Craft Beer Festival is one unforgettable day, complete with jams from local musicians and tastes of more than 50 of the most renowned breweries from San Diego County and other vibrant craft beer regions around the country. Known as the ‘Capital of Craft’, San Diego is the birthplace of some of our industry’s most respected brewers and home to more than 130 craft breweries. From Karl Strauss to Stone Brewing, America’s finest city has been brewing up high quality beers since the late 80s.
When: May 5, 2018
Where: Mira Mesa Community Park – 8575 New Salem St, San Diego, CA 92126
The Asian Cultural Festival of San Diego is the LARGEST celebration of Asian Pacific American Heritage Month in San Diego and features two stages of cultural and traditional performances from a dozen countries and cultures, including Japan, China, the Philippines, Vietnam, Korea, Myanmar, Indonesia, Hawaii, Cambodia, Thailand, Taiwan, Polynesia, and more!
When: May 6, 2018
Where: Carlsbad Blvd & Grand Ave, Carlsbad, CA 92008
Just like at past faires, over 850 vendors will sell everything fathomable, including clothes, accessories, plants, household products, art, antiques and home decor. The international food court will once again feature more than 50 booths serving everything from Thai to Hawaiian cuisine. The children’s area will entertain youngsters with games, a super slide, a bounce house, a rock climbing wall, face painting and arts and crafts.
More Top Things to Do in San Diego
- Hightide Dinners – Thru October 7, 2018
- Rooftop Cinema – Thru June 12, 2018
- Liquid Opportunities – Thru May 26, 2018
- 2018 Del Mar National Horse Show – Thru May 6, 2018
- The Wanderers – Thru May 6, 2018
- Taco Tuesday Takeover with Mitch Lienhard – May 1, 2018
- Factory Second Brass Trio Residency at SDSU – May 1, 2018
- Grunion Run with Birch Aquarium at Scripps – May 2, 2018
- John Doe and Exene – May 2, 2018
- Frankie Quinones – May 3-5, 2018
- Pure Project Beer Release: Sunset Crush – May 3, 2018
- Sally Kohn – Community Divided, Humanity United – May 3, 2018
- Artisan Table Guest Chef Series Featuring Chef Timothy Kolanko – May 3, 2018
- Baths with No Joy – May 3, 2018
- El Cajon Dinner and a Concert – May 4 – September 28, 2018
- Julian Woman’s Club Wildflower Show – May 4-6, 2018
- Art of the People Weaving Project #2 – May 4, 2018
- Monthly Tequila Tasting at Galaxy Featuring Tequila Tapatío – May 4, 2018
- Sean Watkins – May 4, 2018
- 24th Annual Eastlake Cycle & 5K Run, and Technology & Innovation Fair – May 5, 2018
- Roger Clyne & The Peacemakers – May 5, 2018
- Spring Sprint Triathlon and Duathlon – May 6, 2018
- Jean Randeau, Harpsichord: Vertigo – May 6, 2018