Spend the upcoming weekend in San Diego enjoying everything California’s Beach City has to offer including these top things to do.
When: September 20-23, 2018
Where: San Diego Convention Center, Halls G&H – 111 West Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101
Enjoy hundreds of quilts on display and over 40 vendors featuring everything quilters and others, need, want and love. This year’s theme is “Wild West.”
When: September 21 – October 31, 2018
Where: 424 Market Street, San Diego, CA 92101
The Haunted Hotel in the Gaslamp Quarter is packed full of spine-tingling, heart-pounding effects that are so real they will keep you screaming for your life!
When: September 22 – October 28, 2018
Where: SeaWorld San Diego – 500 SeaWorld Dr, San Diego, CA 92109
Our Halloween Spooktacular is our biggest fall festival, with weekends brimming with family fun. Catch spooky live shows, join in on Halloween activities and let the little ones trick-or-treat throughout the park in a safe, family-friendly environment.
When: September 22 – October 21, 2018
Where: La Jolla Playhouse – 2910 La Jolla Village Dr, La Jolla, CA 92037
Dubbed “a luminous musical memoir” and a Critic’s Pick by The New York Times, Hundred Days is an exhilarating and heartrending autobiographical piece, written and performed by the husband-and-wife team of Abigail and Shaun Bengson, about embracing uncertainty, taking a leap, and loving as if you only had 100 days to live. With their magnetic chemistry and unique musical style, the Bengsons explore the fundamental question of how to make the most of the time you have.
When: September 22-23, 2018
Where: Mission Bay’s Ski Beach – Vacation Road, San Diego, CA 92109
Pacific Islander Festival showcases the cultures and customs of Melanesia, Micronesia and Polynesia with entertainment, food, music and specialty crafts.
When: September 22-23, 2018
Where: Julian Farm & Orchard – 4381 CA-78, Santa Ysabel, CA 92070
Two days filled with food, beer & wine, arts & craft vendors, and activities including: Tug of War, Three Legged Races, Spoon Races, Face Painting, Pumpkin Patch, Tomahawk Throw, Archery, Petting Zoo, Quilt Display, And More to be Added.
When: September 22, 2018
Where: Seaside State Beach – 2526 S Coast Highway 101, Solana Beach, CA 92075
SaltDog Classic is a San Diego style festival right on the ocean. Held at Seaside State Beach, this is a music and art event you won’t want to miss. Adults will benefit from the Tiki Bar and Kids from the snacks and games. Pet Owners will be pumped having their dogs at hand, Musicians will jump for joy with live music, and anyone can appreciate a hot summer sun at the beach, so let’s jump on in.
When: September 22, 2018
Where: Broadway Pier – 1000 North Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101
San Diego Festival of Beer is a fun-filled evening with beer lovers like yourself enjoying the sounds of live music while sampling unlimited and exclusive craft beer tastings, food trucks, vendor booths, lively music, fun games, and more!
When: September 23-30, 2018
San Diego Restaurant Week returns Sunday, September 23rd through Sunday, September 30th with a FEAST for the senses at over 180 participating restaurants. Dine deliciously at restaurants offering prix-fixe menu options throughout San Diego County. This foodie-favorited week is the perfect time to take a culinary tour throughout the diverse and thriving food culture of San Diego.
When: Every Sunday
Where: Lane Field Park Markets – 1009 N Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101
Lane Field Park Markets is a beautiful open air food market serving craft coffee and a variety of food from local vendors every Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Relax under umbrellas on provided picnic rugs, play lawn games, listen to live music, and enjoy the delicious food, drinks and desserts on offer. This is a one-of-a-kind market in San Diego. The event is free entry with food for purchase, fully accessible, family friendly, and open to the public.
More Top Things to Do in San Diego
- Mindfulness Teaching Series – Thru December 1, 2018
- Ghosts & Gravestones Frightseeing Tour – Thru October 31, 2018
- Summer Movies in the Park – Thru October 28, 2018
- Exhibition: Richard Becker – Float / A Solo Show – Thru October 7, 2018
- Blithe Spirit – Thru September 30, 2018
- Hops on the Harbor with Green Flash – Thru September 29, 2018
- Food Truck Fridays – Thru September 28, 2018
- ¡Que Viva Cine Latino! – Outdoor Film Series – Thru September 26, 2018
- Out of the Box, an Art Exhibition – Thru September 22, 2018
- Fall Giant Blue Whale Watching – September 17 – December 2, 2018
- San Diego Padres vs. San Francisco Giants – September 17-19, 2018
- Jon Cleary – September 18, 2018
- The Shift, Second Cousins and Showtimes Julie – September 19, 2018
- Ronny Chieng – September 20-22, 2018
- Sam Reider & The Human Hand – September 20, 2018
- The Dean Ween Group – September 20, 2018
- The Spazmatics and Livin’ on a Prayer – September 21, 2018
- Rocco’s American Life Artist Reception – September 21, 2018
- Robb Report Culinary Masters at Fairmont Grand Del Mar – September 22-24, 2018
- Semper Tri, Devil Dog Duathlon & 7K Run – September 22, 2018
- Lake Cuyamaca Kids Fishing Derby – September 22, 2018
- Bonitafest Performing Arts Festival – September 22, 2018
- Vintage Wine Dinner – September 22, 2018
- Tasnif Khani – September 22, 2018
- Macy Gray at Music Bo – September 22, 2018
- Common Sense – September 22, 2018
- Gospel Brunch – September 23, 2018
- J Roddy Waltson & The Business – September 23, 2018
- Liberty Station Concert featuring Vaud & Villains – September 23, 2018
- Madeleine Peyroux at Music Box – September 23, 2018