Enjoy everything California’s Beach City has to offer including the San Diego Bay Wine + Food Festival and these top things to do.
San Diego Bay Wine + Food Festival
When: November 12-18, 2018
Now in its 15th year, the San Diego Bay Wine + Food Festival® is the largest wine and culinary classic on the West Coast and is a signature event for the city of San Diego. The week long festival features wine tasting seminars, cooking classes by James Beard Award-winning chefs, intimate luncheons with hand-selected wine pairings, and unforgettable celebrity chef dinners. The Festival culminates on Saturday at the star-studded Grand Tasting Event held on the magnificent San Diego Bay.
An Evening with the Bullitt Mustang
When: November 15, 2018
Where: San Diego Air & Space Museum – 2001 Pan American Plaza, San Diego, CA 92101
A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity is coming to the San Diego Air & Space Museum in November! The owner of the Bullitt car, Sean Kiernan, is loaning his Highland Green 1968 Ford Mustang GT fastback to the SPEED: Science in Motion exhibit! This is huge and a great Grand Finale for the SPEED exhibit!
The Secret Society of Adultologists
When: November 16, 2018
Where: 1788 El Prado Balboa Park, San Diego, CA 92101
Secret Society of Adultologists is a 21+ event that lets museum guest stay after hours and rediscover their sense of wonder through science, art, hands-on activities, and more! In celebration of our newest exhibition, Hidden Gems, the theme is Shiny Pretty Things. Our Museum scientists will share treasures from our collection of more than 9 million specimens. The event will also include a live music, a drag queen performance, access to a rooftop bar and more.
Rady Children’s Ice Rink at Liberty Station
When: November 17, 2018 – January 6, 2019
Where: 2640 Historic Decatur Road, San Diego, CA 92106
Welcome to the Outdoor Rink at ARTS DISTRICT Liberty Station! Want to experience skating ice skating in the heart of America’s Finest City all while benefiting a great cause? Come to ARTS DISTRICT Liberty Station and join us in a benefit for the Peckham Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders at Rady Children’s Hospital-San Diego.
SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration
When: November 17, 2018 – January 5, 2019
Where: 500 SeaWorld Dr, San Diego, CA 92109
SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration is a holiday waiting to be made, with seasonal shopping, festive food and drinks, and stunning live shows.
Holidays at LEGOLAND
When: November 17, 2018 – January 1, 2019
Where: One LEGOLAND Dr, Carlsbad, CA 92008
Experience the magic of the Holidays at LEGOLAND with music and twinkling lights and the world’s largest LEGO® Christmas Tree. Enjoy live entertainment with LEGO Friends Live in Heartlake City, Santa’s elves singing in Fun Town and a life-sized LEGO Brick Santa and Reindeer that make for a perfect family photo.
Star of India Companion Sail
When: November 17-18, 2018
Where: Maritime Museum of San Diego – 1492 N Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101
Five years have elapsed since the last time Star of India sailed, so the opportunity to join her under sail this November makes this an a more unique experience!
72nd Annual Mother Goose Parade
When: November 18, 2018
Where: El Cajon Blvd & W Main St, El Cajon, CA 92020
The Mother Goose Parade is San Diego’s East County’s annual holiday kick-off celebration featuring whimsical floats, clowns, bands and equestrians.
Encinitas Holiday Street Fair
When: November 18, 2018
Where: Coast Highway 101 between D and J Streets, Encinitas, CA 92024
With 450+ booths, plus dozens of unique downtown retailers, the Encinitas Holiday Street Fair is a perfect opportunity to get a head start on your holiday shopping.
More Top Things to Do in San Diego
- Viejas Outlet Center Ice Rink – Thru January 27, 2018
- Dr. Seuss’s How the Grinch Stole Christmas! – Thru December 29, 2018
- Looking for Christmas – Thru December 16, 2018
- Del Mar Fall Racing Season – Thru December 2, 2018
- Mindfulness Teaching Series – Thru December 1, 2018
- Belmont Park Fallfest 2018 – Thru November 30, 2018
- Formidably Fresh, an art exhibition – Thru November 30, 2018
- Behind the Book Blue Sky, White Stars – Thru November 18, 2018
- Holmes and Watson – Thru November 18, 2018
- The Crucible – Thru November 18, 2018
- Globe for All Presents: A Midsummer Night’s Dream – Thru November 18, 2018
- SoCal Etsy Guild Market – November 17, 2018
- 19th San Diego Asian Film Festival – Thru November 17, 2018
- The Year of Magical Thinking – November 12-13, 2018
- John Craigie – November 13, 2018
- Anne Lamott – November 13, 2018
- Bourbon & Bacon – November 14, 2018
- Chefsgiving – November 14, 2018
- Celtic Thunder X – November 14, 2018
- Todd Glass – November 15-17, 2018
- Scholarshare 529 Toddler Time: Sights & Sounds – November 16, 2018
- Tree Lighting and Santa’s Arrival – November 16, 2018
- The English Beat – November 16, 2018
- Star of India Companion Sail aboard Yacht America – November 17-18, 2018
- Krug Champagne Dinner at Addison – November 17, 2018
- Cans & Jams with Mission Brewery – November 17, 2018
- The English Beat – November 17, 2018
- Nason’s Doggy Draft – November 18, 2018
- Star of India Spectator & Lunch Cruise – November 18, 2018
- One Night of Fun with Jen Kirkman – November 18, 2018
- Capella Pratensis: “The Imitation Game” – November 18, 2018
- 98º at Christmas – November 18, 2018