Spend the weekend in San Diego enjoying the warm November weather and these top things to do including beer, wine and everything in between.
When: November 7-16, 2019
The San Diego Asian Film Festival (SDAFF) is San Diego’s premier film showcase of Asian American and international cinema. Founded in 2000, the festival has grown to become the largest exhibition of Asian cinema in the western United States, and has showcased everything from future classics like Bong Joon-ho’s Memories of Murder (US Premiere) to luminary independent work like Patrick Wang’s award-winning In the Family (North American Premiere). Each year, the festival brings West Coast, North American, and World premieres of films from around the world to San Diego and gives audiences unique opportunities to discover international cinema.
When: November 8 – December 1, 2019
It’s time for an encore! Four weeks of elite Thoroughbred racing, fresh events and musical performances to keep the good times rolling.
When: November 8-11, 2019
The Coronado Island Film Festival (CIFF) cordially invites makers and lovers of film everywhere to join us in this unique historic seaside village.
When: November 9-17, 2019
Welcome to the San Diego Bay Wine + Food Festival, where sailboats and sandy beaches serve as the backdrop to one of the country’s most talked about weeks in food. Featuring dozens of events, hundreds of domestic and international wineries, the celebration of craft beer and spirits, local culinary legends and nationally recognized celebrities, and a Grand Tasting Finale on the stunning Embarcadero.
When: November 10 – December 29, 2019
Dr. Seuss’s How the Grinch Stole Christmas! is a wonderful, whimsical musical based on the classic Dr. Seuss book. Back for its 22nd incredible year, the family favorite features the songs “This Time of Year,” “Santa for a Day,” “You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch,” and “Fah Who Doraze,” the delightful carol from the popular animated version of How the Grinch Stole Christmas! Celebrate the holidays as the Old Globe Theatre is once again transformed into snow-covered Whoville, right down to the last can of Who-hash.
When: Thru November 10, 2019
A 10-day celebration, promoting more than 130 independent craft breweries in San Diego County. This year’s San Diego Beer Week is brought to you by the San Diego Brewers Guild, with participation from the region’s local craft breweries, allied and affiliate members.
When: November 11, 2019
See over 4,000 Veterans, Active Military, Bands, Floats and Civic Groups celebrate Veterans Day with the San Diego Veteran’s Day Parade.
When: Thru November 12, 2019
Fleet Week San Diego honors and celebrates the men and women of the military through events that entertain and alliances that thank and support these heroes.
More Top Things to Do in San Diego
- Micky and the Motor Cars at the Belly Up – November 5, 2019
- Toddler Time: Seed & Song Yoga at Birch Aquarium – November 6, 2019
- Chad Daniels at The American Comedy Company – November 6, 2019
- Nurse Blake The Call Light Tour – November 6, 2019
- Penny & Sparrow at the Belly Up – November 6, 2019
- Akaash Singh at The American Comedy Company – November 7-9, 2019
- Tubby the Tuba Concert – November 7-8, 2019
- Zandra Rhodes Fashion Show: The Golden Hour – November 7, 2019
- Hip Hop Nutcracker – November 7, 2019
- Helmet 30th Anniversary Tour at The Belly Up – November 7, 2019
- Beethoven’s Eroica at the San Diego Symphony – November 8-10, 2019
- Blue Man Group: Speechless – November 8-10, 2019
- The Pine Mountain Logs at the Belly Up – November 8, 2019
- Ride the Point Memorial Charity Bicycle Ride – November 9, 2019
- Studio 200: Into the Future – November 9, 2019
- Enjoy La Jolla – Salute to Service – November 9, 2019
- The Jungle Book by San Diego Ballet – November 9, 2019
- Sammy Johnson at the Music Box – November 9, 2019
- Super Diamond at The Belly Up – November 9, 2019
- Silver Strand Half Marathon, 10 Miler & Veterans Day 5K – November 10, 2019
- House of Blues Gospel Brunch – November 10, 2019
- Nason’s Doggy Draft – November 10, 2019
- 14th Annual UH Arts Open & Taste of University Heights – November 10, 2019
- The Jungle Book by the San Diego Ballet – November 10, 2019
- Music at the Maritime Museum Sunday Concert – November 10, 2019
- Jimmy Pardo at The American Comedy Tour – November 10, 2019
- Immortal Technique – The Middle Passage Tour at the Belly Up – November 10, 2019
- The Basket Corner Holiday Open House – November 11, 2019
- Fee Free Day at Cabrillo National Monument – November 11, 2019
- Charlie Crockett at the Belly Up – November 11, 2019
Long Term Top Things to Do in San Diego
- Viejas Outlet Center Ice Rink – Thru January 29, 2020
- Christ: Life, Death, and Resurrection – Thru December 13, 2019
- Belmont Park’s 8th Annual Beachside Fall Fest – Thru November 30, 2019
- The Sunshine Boys at North Coast Repertory Theatre – Thru November 17, 2019