Cedros Design District is a shopper’s Mecca when it comes to a variety of interests. This quaint, dog-friendly neighborhood with rows of boutiques, garden stores, galleries and cafes speak to the true artistic crowd. The multitude of fashion boutiques literally transforms everyday chic into a memorable stand-out style for anyone visiting. Here you can park and just walk to a treasure trove of shopping and cafe experiences.
- The newest addition to the Cedros family is Gerhard, a women’s and men’s boutique. This is the second location with the original one located in the Del Mar Plaza. Gerhard is known for carrying exclusive luxe contemporary labels. Known for understated elegance with clean lines and wonderfully constructed clothing, this the place to invest in your smart, sophisticated, one-of-a-kind pieces and statement accessories of the season. The owner is a fashion wiz when it comes to being selective with his spot-on pieces and designers that he features throughout the year.
- A few doors down is the newly renovated Cedros Soles offering an abundance of shoes, purses, jewelry, women’s clothing, and stationary, this is a great place to pick up pieces that can easily be added to your existing wardrobe. The new lay-out of the boutique is so easy to navigate through that it makes shopping here a breeze!
- At Pink Lagoon Boutique, I always feel a little hipper once I step inside. I am never disappointed with their fabulous assortment of laidback-chic to uptown-smart pieces for women. I am always excited to see their case of carefully selected vintage jewelry pieces! This is also a great place to find the latest books on fashion.
- Tucci Boutique features urban-polished pieces that will add pizzazz to your current wardrobe. This is a great place to find dynamite daywear to evening glam ensembles. The chic separates can easily transform any look!
- The darling children’s and women’s boutique of Baby Mabel’s is a darling boutique to shop for children and yourself! Here you can pick up unique children’s clothes and accessories while selecting something for yourself. I love the initial locket necklaces!
- HIS Men’s Store offers casual shopping just for men. This store is known for contemporary casual pieces with just a certain twist.
- The jewelry studio CatherineMax showcases gorgeous handcrafted semi-precious jewelry. Everything from the statement pieces to the layering pieces easily transforms your look to a stand-out style.
- Another favorite jewelry store of mine is, Sala Joya where you can find exclusive jewelry designers that are truly unique with their style and technique. There are some truly coveted pieces here!
- When it comes to fabulous coffee table books, homegoods and jewelry options, Solo, is the place for you to find that perfect collectible, interesting coffee table book, hand-crafted jewelry, or vintage piece. This super-cool store is a must-see!
- Leaping Lotus features 115 shops under one roof! The space is 21,000 square feet of furniture, accessories, homegoods, clothing, and jewelry options all under one roof!
- Close by is the haute dog & cool cat boutique, Muttropolis. Yes, that is right, a dog-and-cat-chic boutique! Shop here for your fashionable furry friend offering a multitude of fun ensembles and accessories.
- Cedros Gardens is a secret garden within itself. Shopping at this special nursery and garden store makes you feel like you are in someone’s unique personal garden.
- With all of the easy walking but feverish shopping you will want to add in a stop at the Temecula Olive Oil Company for a tasting of the signature harvest-dated olive oils and vinegars.
- After this experience your taste buds will be ready for a light lunch at Lockwood Table Cafe. I could go on and on with many more descriptions of Cedros Design District, but I think you might just have to come by and see for yourself!
Tell us in the comments below, where is your favorite place to shop along Cedros Avenue?