If a shopping adventure just blocks away from the Pacific Ocean is in your plans, then don’t miss the Ocean Beach Antique District!
For over 20 years Newport Avenue in Ocean Beach has been the hot spot to shop for antiques and furniture with the locals, tourists, interior designers and collectors. Even as a personal wardrobe stylist I am always on the look-out for unique jewelry and accessories for myself and clients. I love experiencing the antique shopping in Ocean Beach!
The Ocean Beach Antique District is a concentrated area of antique stores featuring many different items. I love strolling through each one finding true one-of-a-kind treasures at great values.
- At 18,000 square feet, Newport Avenue Antique Center is one of the largest locations and features over 100 different vendors within their space. The customization of each space makes it easy to find the items that you may be looking for. I just picked up a gorgeous gold modern 1970’s necklace there at a fab price!
- Vignettes is absolutely chic-amazing! I love the antique jewelry and purses that they carry. They even have a special case filled with vintage Chanel jewelry!
- I’m in love with the items for both your home and garden at The Corner Store. The shopping here is very warm and inviting. They carry everything from antiques to shabby chic furniture.
- Vintage Revivals has a unique approach with the antique items that they carry. The owner re-works antique pieces and furniture making them current for today. Their warehouse is right next door so it makes it easy to see where they do their magic while customizing each piece.
- The goal at Newport Avenue Antiques is to carry collections and pieces that have a distinctive flair, is rare, or unusual. Their motto is “Trend Setting Affordability”. I also find great furniture pieces and vintage toys here.
- Ocean Beach Antique Mall is the oldest antique mall in Ocean Beach. They have over 30 years experience in offering unique antiques and collectibles. You won’t want to miss their collection of vintage and estate gold, silver, and costume jewelry.
> Find More Great Shopping Areas like Ocean Beach at SanDiego.org
Tell us in the comments below, what is your favorite antiquing area in San Diego?