Westfield Horton Plaza Shopping Center, known for its striking colors and architecture, offers great shopping at over 120 stores, dining and entertainment options in the heart of San Diego’s thriving ultra-chic downtown. With well-known anchor stores such as Nordstrom’s and Macy’s, Horton Plaza is a great place to pick up the latest San Diego fashions.
A Few of My Go-To Stores
- Bert Levi Family Jewelers is a third generation family owned and operated jewelry store has been around since 1926! I love their vintage pieces and trust their eye on the latest watches and fine jewelry designs.
- BCBGMAXAZRIA always seem to be on-point with carrying the latest colors and styles of the season.
- The Levi’s Store features the latest trends for both men and women on jeans and comfy-chic t-shirts.
- Forever 21 is a staple to pick up the latest got-to-have-it fashions at fabulous prices.
- Find the latest teen fashions at Abercrombie & Fitch or American Eagle Outfitters.
- Some of my favorite shoe stores to visit are Aldo for men and women and Nine West for women.
- Check out the Sanrio store to purchase the latest Hello Kitty trinket.
- Stop by the Coach store to check out the latest tote of the season and see what kind of “sunnies” are being sold at Sunglass Hut.
Entertainment, Food and Fun for the Whole Family
Everyone can find something to do whether catching the latest movie releases at Regal United Artist Theatre, playing arcade and video games at Tilt, or having a massage treatment at So Relax; this shopping center has it all.
For evening entertainment you have the Mad House Comedy Club featuring live comedic shows with dinner.
There is a multitude of places to eat at the food court but one of my favorite full service restaurants is Panda Inn. They are known for their walnut shrimp as well as their egg drop soup!
One Stop Shop
Another major plus is the convenience of having a U.S. Postal Store and a Travelex Currency Service Store. There is even a dog-friendly area to interact with your dogs and a 24 Hour Fitness!
Tell me in the comments below, what is your favorite thing about Horton Plaza? Is it getting lost on the different floors, shopping, people watching or something else?