Make sure you’re in San Diego this weekend for holiday fun, meeting Santa, sledding on snow, enjoying plenty of lights and these top things to do.
Holiday Fun at San Diego Attractions
Get into the holiday spirit with lights, festive music, hot chocolate and more at these San Diego Attractions:
- Jungle Bells at the San Diego Zoo
- Christmas Celebration at SeaWorld San Diego
- LEGOLAND Holiday Snow Days and Winter Nights
- Holiday Wonderland at Petco Park
- Garden of Lights at the San Diego Botanic Garden
Holiday Blog Round Up
- Where to See Christmas Lights in San Diego this Holiday Season
- 5 Must Do Family Friendly San Diego Holiday Activities
- Jolly Good Times in La Jolla this Holiday Season!
- Amazing San Diego Theater for this Holiday Yuletide Season
- Holiday Cheer and Lights on San Diego’s Big Bay!
- Merry Mission Bay for the Holidays!
- Unique Boutiques For Your Holiday Shopping in San Diego
- Gay, Merry and Bright – San Diego Shopping for the Holidays and Beyond
Holiday Pops: A Celtic Celebration
With the Luck-o’-the-Irish this holiday season, we set sail for the Emerald Isle. Grammy Award-winning and nine-time, all-Ireland fiddle champion Eileen Ivers joins the San Diego Symphony for an evening of festive Irish holiday songs including “The Holly Tree,” “Don Oiche Ud im Beithil (One Night in Bethlehem),” “Hark, The Herald Angels Sing” – in traditional jig time, and “The Wexford Carol” dating back to the 12th century along with so many traditional favorites.
Where: 1245 Seventh Ave, San Diego, CA 92101
When: December 19-21, 2014
> Find out more about Holiday Pops: A Celtic Celebration
Poinsettia Bowl Gaslamp March
Marching bands and spirit squads from the participating Poinsettia Bowl universities will parade from each end of 5th Avenue performing holiday classics, and meeting up at Market Street for a heart-pounding Battle of the Bands! After the dust has settled at Market Street, bands will continue on with their parade of holiday favorites.
Where: 5th and Market Street, San Diego, CA 92101
When: December 21, 2014
Time: 6:00 to 8:00 PM
> Find out more about the Poinsettia Bowl Gaslamp March
San Diego Bay Parade of Lights
Join us for the second weekend of the San Diego Bay Parade of Lights, an annual time-honored holiday tradition brought to San Diego by the boating community. The parade takes place on San Diego Bay with more than 80 boats lavishly decorated to a new theme each year.
When: December 21, 2014
Time: 5:30 to 7:30 PM
> Find out more about the San Diego Bay Parade of Lights
More Top Things to Do in San Diego
- Brian Setzer Orchestra: Christmas Rocks – December 16, 2014
- Navy Band Southwest Honoring Wounded Warriors – December 17, 2014
- SchlockFest Film: Bikini Beach – December 17, 2014
- Mistral & Suzie’s Farm Dinner – December 18, 2014
- 23rd Annual Rednose 5K Run/Walk – December 19, 2014
- San Diego Hot Buttered Run 10K & Kandy Kane Race – December 21, 2014
- The Dick Dale Holiday Show – December 21, 2014