There is a new non-stop flight from Europe to San Diego on British Airways. What better way to advertise the beach destination of San Diego than with sand art:
If you still need more convincing, here are the Top 5 Reasons to Fly to San Diego from Heathrow.
With the new non-stop flight on British Airways arriving in San Diego daily, there has never been a better time to visit!
1. Short Queue: The BA flight will be the only flight using the International facility when it lands making customs and luggage retrieval easy.
2. We have it all: With over 70 miles of beaches, year-round great weather and world class attractions including the San Diego Zoo and Legoland California, it’s so easy to experience the So Cal lifestyle.
3. Easy distance to other top destinations: Take the Pacific Surfliner train to Disneyland for a day or experience the desert and drive or fly to Las Vegas, Phoenix or the Grand Canyon.
4. Location: The San Diego International Airport is a five minute drive from the city center, train station and thousands of hotel rooms.
5. So many experiences..so little time: No matter what you’re looking for San Diego has it all. Outdoor adventurer? Try whale watching or surfing among world-class surfers. Family time? How about Legoland California, the San Diego Zoo Safari Park or the USS Midway Museum. Arts & Culture buff? Visit Balboa Park, the nation’s largest cultural urban park.