Find the best events in San Diego during the weekend of February 2-5, 2012. From whale watching to black holes, visitors can find the best events and things to do this weekend!
Find the best events in San Diego during the weekend of January 6-8, 2012. From whale watching to hiking, visitors can find the best events and things to do this weekend!
This upcoming weekend is full of free holiday fun in Balboa Park, La Jolla and Coronado. Click Read More for your 5 to Try in San Diego…
Spend your Thanksgiving Day weekend enjoying one of these five great activities throughout San Diego!
1. San Diego Asian Film Festival: From October 20-28, International film fanatics will have the opportunity to partake in one of the largest exhibitions of Asian international and Asian American cinema in North America. Along with narrative features, the Festival also showcases documentaries, short films and animation. 2. Harvest Festival: The 39th Annual Harvest Festival […]
1. TRASH, The New Children’s Museum: Features the work of 12 artists from around the globe focused on the kid-friendly and timely topic of trash. The exhibition encompasses each work of art, hands on art-making projects, school curricula, artist lectures, family workshops and special events. The exhibition opens with a free community block party on […]
1. Little Italy FESTA: Head down to Little Italy on Sunday, October 9 for the 17th Annual Little Italy FESTA. This colorful Italian celebration features music, fine food and “Gesso Italiano,” a traditional Italian street-painting festival. 2. Taste of North Park: On Saturday, October 8 from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm. North Park will be […]
1. The 30th Adams Avenue Street Fair: Southern California’s largest free two-day all-ages music festival will celebrate its 30th anniversary on Saturday, September 24, from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm, and Sunday, September 25, from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. This year’s Adam’s Avenue Street Fair will include more than 70 musical acts performing on […]
1. San Diego Bay Fair: This thrilling event from September 16-19 features thunderboat racing, tunnel hulls, drag boats, hydroplanes, fireworks and concerts, as well as specialty vendors and food, along and on the waters of Mission Bay. 2. San Diego Restaurant Week: Restaurant Week kicks off, Sunday, September 18 and runs through September 23rd. More […]
1. Meet an Astronaut: On Friday, August 26, the San Diego Air & Space Museum is offering a special opportunity to meet Al Worden, command module pilot for the Apollo 15 mission to the moon in 1971. Worden will give a talk relating his fascinating moon-travel experiences, and sign copies of his new book Falling […]